Added by Serg
This is a super easy and tasty cottage cheese casserole recipe without flour! Homemade cottage cheese casserole with fruit will love you and your children! This is a great option for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 4 cups of Dry cottage cheese / ricotta or farmers cheese ( you must have dry consistency)
- 6 tablespoons semolina
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- butter for greasing
- Preheat oven to 365°F/180°С.
- In a large bowl combine together dry cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, semolina and vanilla extract. Mix well and add raisins.
- An apple and a banana peel and cut.
- Place the cottage cheese mixture into a greased baking dish and add the apple, banana and cinnamon.
- Bake for about 30-40 min until golden.
- Serve and enjoy with jam, honey, fruit, sour cream!
- Cottage cheese casserole