Added by Serg
- ¼ cup Sweetend Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Milk, boiled and cooled down to room temperature
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp. All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Cardamom powder
- Mawa based mithai (Desserts like Kalakand, Barfi, Mawa Cake, etc.)
- Whipped Cream
- Chopped assorted mithai for Garnish
- - In a bowl beat together condensed milk and melted butter.
- - Add powdered sugar and beat again until sugar is properly incorporated.
- - Now add milk and beat again.
- - Sieve baking powder, baking soda and cardamom powder in this mixture and mix thoroughly with spatula and then with the beater.
- - Now add any mawa based mithai to this mixture and beat again.
- - Fill this batter in cupcake wrappers a little more than half the size of the wrapper.
- - Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes and bake at the same temperature for 20-25 minutes.
- - Once the cupcakes are baked, let them cool down to room temperature.
- - Top the cupcakes with whipped cream and garnish with assorted mithais.
Delicious Mithai Cupcakes are ready to eat!