Added by Serg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup warm cream
- 1 cup AP flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- oil spray
optional toppings: whipped cream, syrup, strawberries, bananas, chocolate drizzle
- 1. Mix bowl of chocolate chips with warmed cream, let chocolate melt with cream for a minute and whisk to combined to create ganache
- 2. Let ganache set in fridge for 10 min
- 3. On a parchment-lined tray, scoop discs of the ganache, about the size of a Ping-Pong balls. Freeze while you make your pancake batter.
- 4. Place another sheet of parchment paper on top of the ganache balls and smash down to create pucks.
- 5. Freeze while you make your pancake batter.
- 6. In a medium bowl whisk dry ingredients together.
- 7. In a separate bowl whisk together milk, oil, and egg.
- 8. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just incorporated, do not over stir (a few lumps are ok).
- 9. Heat griddle over medium high heat and spray with cooking oil. Ladle batter onto griddle, about the size of a softball, top with ganache puck, and add enough batter on top just to cover the puck.
- 10. Cook until bubbles form (about 2 minutes), flip for another two minutes.
- 11. Stack high and serve with your favorite toppings!
- Chocolate pancakes