Added by Spice Bangla
- 4 Tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1/8 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/16 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Pizza Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Little Red Chili Pepper (Topping)
- Little Black Olive (Topping)
- 1/4 Tsp Dried Oregano
- In a small microwavable mug, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Then add in the milk and oil and mix again until well combined.
- Add a tablespoon of the pizza sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter.
- Add in the cheese, pepper, olives and sprinkle with oregano. (here you can use any toppings of your choice)
- Microwave for 1 Minute or until it rises up and the toppings are bubbling. (here I've used a 1200w Microwave, the timing may vary if yours is different. If the Microwave you have is less than 1200w, it may take you up to 1.5 minutes to make the pizza).
- Take the pizza out of the Microwave oven and enjoy your hot pizza.
Full Recipe — https://www.spicebangla.com/microwave-mug-pizza/
Sorrow by Sappheiros https://soundcloud.com/sappheirosmusic
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0