Cucumber tomato and avocado salad is an easy and versatile one. Its a perfect combination of fresh crisp cucumber, juicy tomatoes, and creamy ripe avocado. This salad is perfect not only for spring and summer but for any time of the year. You can prepare this salad for your launch or as a side dish at dinner.
Tomato cucumber salad stays fresh for a couple of days in the refrigerator, so it can be made earlier and stored in the fridge to enjoy later.
Cucumber Tomato And Avocado Salad
- 1 large size Cucumber sliced 1/4 inch thick and halved
- 3 small size Tomatoes quartered
- 1 medium-size ripe avocado cut into small pieces
- 1/2 Red onion sliced
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and coriander to a large bowl. Then add the lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently mix everything until combined.
- Serve immediately or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Egg Salad With Tomato, Cucumber, And Avocado
- 1/2 Large Size Cucumber Sliced 1/4 Inch Thick And Halved
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1 Medium-size Ripe Avocado Cut Into Small Pieces
- 1 medium Size Carrot Julliened
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs Quartered
- 1/4 Red Onion Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Add cucumbers, carrots, eggs, avocado, onion and cherry tomatoes to a large bowl. Then add chopped coriander, fresh lemon juice, and olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently mix everything until combined.
- Serve immediately or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, if you want to serve the salad later.
Salad 1 : https://www.spicebangla.com/summer-salad/
Salad 2 : https://www.spicebangla.com/egg-salad/
- Vegetable Salad