Added by Serg
- 1 cup salted soda crackers, crushed
- 2 cups grated extra old sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced purple onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1 tbsp pickled jalapeno or pecorino peppers (can add more if you like more heat)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 pimento stuffed olives cut in halves
- Mix it all together and then drizzle in the olive oil. Roll into small balls and press a half an olive into each and shape with your hands to make an eyeball.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven on a parchment lined baking sheet for 7-10 minutes a side turning once so that they are golden brown.
These soft cheesy little morsels are super tasty and are also fabulous dipped into fresh salsa.
Fresh Salsa Ingredients
- 798 ml (30 oz) tin diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup each chopped red and green pepper
- 1 tbsp diced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tsp each salt, pepper, minced garlic
- pinch dried chiles
- 6 tbsp fresh cilantro
- juice f half a lime
- Put everything into a blender or food processor.
- Blend to the consistency you like and then for an extra special halloween touch, serve it in a small hollowed out pumpkin surrounded by multi-couloured taco chips.
- Add 2 ounce of vodka to a large shaker filled with ice along with an ounce and a half of peach schnapps, the juice of half a lime, and one cup of peach, or peach and mango juice.
- Shake and pour in equal amounts into 4 chilled martini glasses.
Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- Fry a half pound of Italian sausage, drain well, and then mix in 2 tbsp of your favorite chili - save the rest for your yummy mummies.
- Add a half cup of softened cream cheese, and 1 cup of grated gruyere or parmesan cheese.
- Stir well and stuff into 6 large halved and seeded jalapeno peppers.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven fr 20 minutes.