Added by Serg
1 Avocado and Egg Breakfast 290 calories (1 serving)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- salt and black pepper
- Peel your hard-boiled eggs and transfer to a cutting board, and slice into quarters.
- Combine your chopped eggs with the diced avocado and diced tomatoes in a bowl with salt and pepper. Top off with parsley or garnishes of your choice, and enjoy.
2 Quinoa With Avocado And Egg 270 calories (1 serving)
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 6 halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 quinoa
- 1/4 cup sliced avocado
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Heat olive oil on a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add chopped spinach; cook 3 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, salt pepper, and lemon juice; cook 2 minutes, remove from heat.
- Place quinoa on a plate and top evenly with spinach mixture, Arrange avocado slices next to spinach mixture. Crack the egg, into the pan; cook 2 minutes. Cover and cook 1 minute or until whites are set. Top spinach mixture with the egg. Sprinkle evenly with pepper and hot sauce, if desired.
3 Egg With Tomato And Bell Peppers 310 calories (1 serving)
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 cup mix of red, yellow, and orange bell peppers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 large tomato
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- black pepper and salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tbsp water
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic, onion, peppers, with 2 tbsp water and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and sauté until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Make 2 small wells in the mixture. Crack an egg into each well and cover, cook for a further 3 to 5 mins or until the eggs have set.
- Use a wide spatula and transfer 2 eggs with veggies to a plate. Sprinkle with feta cheese and parsley, and serve straight away, with crusty bread, if you like.
4 broccoli cauliflower Breakfast 170 calories (1 serving)
- 1 olive oil
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic glove
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups of water
- Bring broccoli, cauliflower, garlic and pinch of salt to a boil in a saucepan. Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain and place on a plate.
- Crack the egg, into a pan; cook 2 minutes. Cover and cook 1 minute or until whites are set. Carefully slide your cooked egg on top of your veggies, sprinkle with salt and peper, and eat up.
Music: Who's The Boss?
licensed from audioblocks.com
- Fitness breakfast recipes