Added by Yori House
- Cold fermented pizza dough 400g
- Bell pepper
- canned corn
- pitted black olive, and more as you desire
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 4 Cups
- Shredded Mexican Four Cheese 2 Cups (Optional)
- For Stuffed Crust – Cheese Sticks Or Cube Cheese 2 Cups
- Salt And Pepper
- Take out the cold fermented pizza dough in the room temperature space 30 minutes prior to start making the pizza.
- Mash the cooled baked sweet potato while adding sugar, pour whipped cream and mix it well with a spatula. Whip the mixture with a hand mixer for a bit until it becomes a smooth cream state.
- Depending on the moisture of the sweet potato, add more sugar or whipped cream. If the cream is ready, pour it into a squeeze and store it in the fridge.
- Spread the bread flour or all-purpose flour on top, roll the pizza dough flat and make it fit the pizza pan.
- Put the flat pizza dough on the pan and press the rm of the dough with your hand. (follow the demonstration in the video)
- Cold fermented pizza dough does not tear apart easily since the gluten is well formed. Don’t be afraid to stretch the dough as you need. Place the cheese as the video shows on the hand pressed rim.
- Squeeze the cream generously on the ream of the pizza, cover them well with the pizza dough.
- Stuffed crust pizza dough should not lose its moist, cover the dough with a vinyl or cloth and place it in someplace warm (like in the microwave) and wait for 20 minutes.
- While the pizza dough is being prepared, let’s prepare the topping. I personally prefer to lightly stir fry the topping before putting on the dough, but you may use the raw vegetable as they are.
- Preheat the convection oven to 190°C (375°F)
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza dough, and cover it with cheese lightly; this is to prevent the other toppings to slide around on the tomato sauce. (Actually, this is kind of a secret tip of mine…)
- Place the stir-fried (or just raw toppings) on the cheese.
- To make the rim of the crust pretty, mix the yolk and a tablespoon of water and paint it on the rim of the dough. (This step could be skipped if you want)
- Put the prepared pizza dough in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until the top of the pizza is well cooked. You might want to use the bottom rack of the oven.
- It is going to be very HOT, be aware and enjoy!