Added by Minimalist Baker
A creamy, smoky chipotle dressing made in 1 bowl in 5 minutes, with just 6 simple ingredients. The perfect quick dairy-free dressing for just about any salad!
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 pinch each sea salt & black pepper
- 1-2 tsp adobo sauce (if you don’t have access to adobo sauce, sub an equivalent amount of chipotle chili powder)
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed and minced (or pressed)
- 2-3 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp maple syrup
- 3-4 Tbsp water (plus more as needed to thin)
- To a medium mixing bowl add cashew butter, salt and pepper, adobo sauce, crushed or minced garlic, lime juice, and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Add water a little at a time to thin into a pourable sauce, whisking as needed. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more salt to taste, adobo sauce for heat, lime for acidity, or maple syrup for sweetness.
- Serve on top of salads, especially those that could benefit from a creamy, smoky/spicy kick.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Not freezer friendly. After refrigerating it gets thicker, so thin with more water as needed.
Full Recipe: https://minimalistbaker.com/5-minute-smoky-chipotle-dressing/
- Sauce Recipes