- 1 cup fresh pineapple chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (it should have the "mother"
- 1 cup water
- Use apple cider vinegar with the "mother" as it has some good bacteria which is beneficial.
- You can use any brand as long as it comes with the "mother"
- Check the label for "raw unfiltered" "mother"
- If the vinegar is without the "mother" it will be plain, I mean you can see through the bottle.
- If you are on thyroid meds; have ACV after 4 hours of having your medication.
Do not have this drink if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or have any kidney disease or on a blood thinning medication.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult their health practitioner before trying out natural home remedies or any remedies in this channel.
This video is only intended for an informational purpose.Readers are subjected to use this information on their own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this..
The content is offered on an informational basis only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns and/or needs.
FYI: This video contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links.