Ever wanted to learn how to make your own salad dressing? Well, today you are in for a treat. I am recreating one of my favorite salads, an Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad. It's so simple to make and it includes a yummy honey vinaigrette!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 honey crisp apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded jicama
- 1/4 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans, whole or chopped
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and honey and mix with a whisk until emulsified and combined well. Add a pinch of salt.
- Assemble salad and pour dressing onto the salad and toss until the dressing is evening distributed.
For the full recipe head here https://thefancynavajo.com/2020/05/02/fancy-apple-spinach-cranberry-salad/