- chicken breast 250 grams
- tomato 2 pieces
- cheese 100 grams
- beans 150 grams
- salad greens
- crumbs of white bread 30 grams
- mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
- vegetable oil 30 grams
- salt 2 pinches
1. Cut chicken fillet into small pieces. Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil, put into it a chicken cut. Fry chicken with a little salt. Put the fillets in a bowl.
2. Grate cheese on a coarse grater.
3. Transfer the red canned beans (in their own juice) to a sieve and rinse a little under cold water. When all the liquid is collected from the bean, we send it to the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cut the tomatoes into cubes. Add the sliced tomatoes to thebowl.Grind fresh lettuce leaves. Season the salad with mayonnaise and mix.
5. Appetizing chicken salad with tomatoes is decorated with croutons and served to the table.