Do you want something light, tasty and refreshing? Why not make a salad with a pear, a similar appetizer will satisfy hunger, will cheer up.
Unsweetened pears are great for making salads with chicken breast, turkey or duck meat, smoked or dried ham, ham, liver, red fish, mushrooms, various cheeses.
- Pears - 2-3 pcs.
- Smoked chicken - 300 grams.
- Cheese - 150-200 grams.
- Leaf salad - 2 bunches.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Raisins - 100 grams.
- Nuts of walnuts - 100 grams.
- Parsley - 1 bunch.
- Vegetable oil.
- Wine or apple cider vinegar.
- Salt pepper.
1. Smoked chicken cut into medium strips.
2. With pears, remove the cores, cut the flesh into thin long slices.
3. Half-rings cut the onion and fry it until golden in oil. To caramelized onion, you can sprinkle it with a little sugar or beforehand roll in sugar powder.
4. Rinse the raisins and pour it with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
5. In a dry frying pan fry the walnuts, then lightly grind them.
6. Chop the cheese on a small grater. Pour oil into it, mixed with a small amount of vinegar, mix.
7. Punch the parsley with a knife and knead it well with a spoon in a deep bowl, then mix it with cheese mass, salt and mix.
8. Mix onions in a separate salad bowl, raisins with nuts, then spread them over salad leaves. On the edges put slices of smoked chicken with pears, and in the middle of cheese sauce. Top with black pepper whole grind.
Salad with chicken and pear is best served in the form of individual servings, and not on a common plate. By the way, smoked chicken can be replaced with fried or baked with spices on the grill,pre-marinating it in a mixture of soy sauce, honey and mustard.