Added by Serg
Here is the recipe, as sent to me by Luke:
- 1. Top bun - I use Brioche - but any will work fine!
- 2. Garlic Aioli sauce
- 3. Your best BBQ sauce - I use an Aussie Outback BBQ sauce
- 4. 2-3 BEETROOT slices. This is the Aussie twist! (more info below)
- 5. 1-2 Tomato slice(s)
- 6. Lettuce - I use Green Oak because that's the easiest for me to get
- 7. 1 Short cut bacon rasher (not sure what you guys call it over there - British Bacon perhaps?)
- 8. 1 Slice of cheese - I have tried both cheddar and colby cheese, and both work well. Other cheeses should work too!
- 9. 1 Beef patty - I like to use Australian Angus (some of the best beef in the world!) - with the standard salt and pepper
- 10. Caramelised onions - I use a tiny bit of sugar to help the caramelisation - put a good amount of onions on there to cover the bottom bun, but not too many.
- 11. Bottom bun