Added by Clean & Delicious
- 2 boneless chicken breast (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoon avocado oil
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the chicken breasts from the fridge and allow them to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before cooking. The closer to room temperature that they are, the better.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF
- Lay the chicken breasts between two pieces of saran wrap or wax paper and gently pound with a meat mallet*, starting from the center and pounded towards the edges. The goal is to create a chicken breast that is uniform in thickness so that it cooks evenly.
- Place chicken breasts on a rimmed baking sheet a drizzle each side with avocado oil and season liberally with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Rest the chicken for 10 minutes so the juices can settle and the internal temperature rises up to 165 degrees.
Serve and enjoy.
- Healthy chicken recipes