Learn how to make Baked Vegetable With Basil - Italian Main Course Recipe By Ruchi Bharani -
Ruchi Bharani is up with a unique, healthy, cheesy and delectable recipe called 'Baked Vegetables With Basil'. This dish is a part of the Italian main course and is worth a taste.
So pamper your taste buds with this easy, delicious recipe.
- 400 gms cauliflower
- 100gms tomato
- 250 gms carrots
- 1 1/2 cup basil
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp. Cashewnuts
- 200 gms green peas
- 100 gms french Beans
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. jeera
- 1 tbsp. raisins
- 100 gms. tomatoes
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tbsp. cheese
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup basil
To make vegetables:
- - Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillis, cashew nuts and raisins and saute them for about half a minute.
- - Add the chopped tomatoes and tear in some fresh basil leaves into the pan.
- - Once the tomatoes are nicely cooked, take the pan off the flame and grind the above ingredients into a smooth paste.
- - After blending, pour the mixture in a bowl.
- - Add the boiled vegetables - mushrooms, french beans, broccoli, baby corn, carrots, yellow corn and salt to the tomato mixture and mix all the ingredients well.
- - Layer these vegetables in a greased baking dish.
To make the white sauce:
- - In a vessel, add milk, butter, cornflour, cheese and a little bit of sugar and turn on th e flame.
- - Keep stirring the ingredients until they boil and become thick and creamy.
- - Take the sauce off the flame and season it with salt and some fresh torn basil leaves.
- - Pour this sauce on the vegetables kept in the greased baking dish and add some grated cheese on the top.
- - Place the above in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- - Your baked dish is ready to serve.
- Casserole recipes vegetarian