- 8 pieces Saba (Banana), ripe
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Cooking Oil
- Chocolate, bite size (for filling)
- Boil saba until soft. Peel and mashed saba while still hot using fork.
- In a bowl combine mashed saba, all-purpose flour, cornstarch and water. Mix until well combine.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of the mixture and fill it with chocolate. Shape into a ball. Dip in egg and dredge in breadcrumbs. Repeat process until you finish all the mixture.
- Fry in a heated oil until golden brown. Drain oil in tissue paper.
Yields: 15 pieces
BANANA CHOCOLATE BALLS PRICES OF INGREDIENTS
8 pcs Saba ____________________P8.00
All-Purpose Flour _____________P5.00
1 Egg ________________________P7.00
15 pcs Chocolate, bite size_____P22.50
- Dessert Recipes