Added by somethingvegan
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (I used one medium banana)
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 2 Tbsp. neutral oil (vegetable, canola, or coconut)
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour (if not gluten-free, you can replace with 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To a bowl, add mashed banana, sugar, and oil. Stir well.
- Add gluten-free oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and pecans. Stir until evenly combined.
- Scoop, and flatten dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes. Makes one dozen cookies.
- Banana-Nut Pancakes