Added by Serg
- ½ltr / 1 pint Beef Stock / beef stock cubes can be used
- ½ltr / 1 pint Strong Brown Ale or Stout
- 2 Large Carrots
- 1 small turnip or swede
- 1 Large Leek
- 1 Large Onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- 100g / 3½oz Plain Flour / All Purpose Flour
- 2 heaped tsp of Corn flour or corn starch mixed with 150g of cold water
- 300g / 10½oz Self- Raising Flour
- 2tsp Baking Powder (if you are using Plain or All Purpose Flour use 4 tsp of Baking Powder)
- 175g / 6oz of full cream or semi skimmed Milk
- 60g / 2oz of butter
- 100g / 3½oz Beef or vegetable suet
- 1 Large Egg
- 100g / 3½oz Finely Chopped Leek
- This is to certify that all of my videos on this channel are NOT being sponsored in any way, by any one at this moment in time.
- Also the viewer must take responsibility for his or her own safety and hygiene when replicating any of my recipes on this channel.
- The kitchen can be a dangerous place to work, please be careful.
- Beef Stew