Added by Serg
- 500g macaroni (or whatever pasta you prefer)
- Vegetables of your choice (we used mushrooms)
- optional: ground pepper, paprika
- 1.5 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any non-dairy milk or water)
- 1/4 cup water (or more if needed)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced/chopped)
- 1-2 tsp sea salt or regular salt
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp english mustard or any other mustard
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- 1 tsp ground cayenne
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp garlic powder (we like garlic)
- - Soak the cashews overnight OR you can put the cashews in a pot with water, bring it to a boil and then let it boil for about 15 minutes on medium to low heat or until they become soft enough to blend.
- - Cook the pasta
- - While the pasta is cooking, chop up and cook mushrooms and/or whatever vegetables of your choice
- - Sautee garlic (minced/chopped) on frying pan with water or oil
- - Once the cashews are finished, put them in a blender and blend them a bit so they are in smaller pieces
- - Add the rest of the sauce ingredients into the blender and blend until soft. Add more water to help blend if necessary.
- - Pour the sauce on top of the cooked pasta, add the mushrooms/vegetables and mix together. Add a pinch of paprika and a bit of ground black pepper on top and enjoy!!!
- Healthy vegetarian recipes