Everything you love about breakfast in one easy and delicious casserole. Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas morning or whenever you have company over. Pop it in the oven when you get up and you are good to go.
- 1 lb bulk sage pork sausage
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups frozen country-style hash browns
- 1 cup French’s crispy fried onions
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- hot sauce, optional
- Bake at 350 F uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Then cover with foil and bake 10 more minutes.
*Be sure to let the casserole sit out at least 20-30 minutes before baking because the sudden changes in temperature may cause the dish to shatter or break.
- Casserole Recipes