Added by delicious af food
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 large sweet onion (roughly chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- 1 jalapeño (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 12oz bag broccoli (cut into florets)
- 6 cups hot water
- 4 cups kale (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 2 avocados
- Add oil, onions, garlic, jalapeño, salt and black pepper to a large pot and sauté for 6 minutes.
- Add fresh broccoli to the pot and sauté for another 4 minutes.
- Pour in some hot water, cover the pot with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add kale and fresh parsley to the pot and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Lastly, turn off the heat, add in the avocados and blend using an immersion blender until the soup is smooth and creamy.
- Serve it up hot or cold in individual bowls and enjoy!
- Optional toppings: drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, pepita seeds, and fresh parsley!
FULL RECIPE AT: https://deliciousaffood.com/broccoli-avocado-soup/
- Avocado Soup