Added by Chloe Ting
☆ Breakfast ☆ Peanut Butter and Jelly Oats Bar ☆
- 1.5 cup of rolled oats
- 200-250g of Peanut Butter (Depends on how much peanut butter you like)
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 3-5 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup. 3 Tablespoons may not be sweet enough for some! :D
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon of salt if your peanut butter doesn't have any added salt
- 140g of Strawberry/Grape/Blueberry Jam
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- (I've also excluded coconut oil in this recipe. You can add a tablespoon if you wish to)
- Mix all the wet ingredients together then add the dry ingredients. Mix it well and pour it in a tin. Then add some jam! You can add as much jam as you like, or as little as you like.
☆ Lunch ☆ Tuna Salad - $2 per serving ☆
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2-3 Capsicums (Bell Peppers)
- 2 Carrots
- Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 can of Tuna (450g)
- Olive oil
- Mix tuna with two tablespoons of olive oil, some salt, pepper and paprika. I added quite a lot of paprika cause I like it. Adjust to your liking
- Sundried tomatoes are the key for this meal (IMO). The salad is super tasty with it but sundried tomatoes are not the cheapest option. I would be using some sort of dressings I didn't add that so it's fine! :)
☆ Dinner ☆ Chicken and Rice - Less than $2 per serving ☆
Cook a cup of brown rice with 2 cups of water for around 30 minute
For the chicken part:
- 800g of Chicken Thigh
- 1/2 An onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cook the onions and garlic first.
- Add some paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Then add the chicken!
- Now add more paprika if you wish to, oregano, salt and pepper. Once the chicken is nice and brown, add a can of tomatoes. Then let it cook for around 30 minutes for the liquid to evaporate.
- Cook some broccoli in the meantime! You can boil or stir fry it.
- Fitness recipes for women