Added by Serg
- Fresh Cream (फ्रेश क्रीम ) - 2 pkt ( 400 ml)
- Condensed Milk (कंडेंस्ड मिल्क ) - 1/2 tin ( 200 ml)
- Butter (बटर ) - 2 tsp
- Sugar (चीनी ) - 1/2 cup ( 100 gms )
- Cashews (काजू ) - 10 to 12 ( finely chopped )
- Butterscotch Essence (बटरस्कॉच एसन्स) - 1 tsp (optional)
How to make Buttercotch Ice cream
- For making crunch take some sugar in a vessel, melt completely. Stir , keep flame medium.Once completely melt turn off flame.
- Add cashews to it, some butter. Mix well then put to set in a plate for, 15 to 20 minutes.
- For Ice cream take cold fresh cream, in a bowl, whip at low speed for some time. Add some consense milk whip again.
- Take a bowl filled with ice cubes, keep the cream- condense milk bowl over it. Whip it again.
- As cream doubles in volume add butterscotch essence. Whip it again slightly. Keep the mix in freezer for 2 hours.
- Take out the set butterscotch crunch and crush it. Meanwhile take out the mix from freezer and whip again.
- After whippinf add some crunch to it mix well, then put in a container. Spread some crunch over it. Close the lid.Keep it in freezer to set for few hours.
- Mouth drooling Butterscotch Ice cream is ready, scoop it out, sprinkle some crunch over it and relish it this summer.
- ice cream