Added by Cascadia Liquor
Cherry Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 pound of fresh cherries
- 2 cups of sugar
Cherry Syrup Instructions:
- Coat the cherries with sugar place in a baking pan.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- After they’ve cooled down, squeeze the mixture through a sieve or cheesecloth into a bowl or pitcher.
- 2 oz Unruly Gin
- 2 lime wedges
- Mint Sprig
- Sour cherries
- &.5 oz Cherry Syrup
- Phillips Sparkmouth Ginger Ale to top
- Muddle mint, lime, sugar, and cherries in the bottom of a shaker tin.
- Add ice and gin.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and cherries.
- Cocktails with Gin