Are you in the mood for a tasty schnitzel? Then you should try our version of the classic pork schnitzel, which has savory cream cheese, bacon, and spring onion filling! We are sure it’s something you will try over and over again!
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 bacon, fried and chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 3 pork chops s, boneless
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup egg wash
- vegetable oil for frying
- Take a large bowl and add cream cheese, mozzarella, bacon, and spring onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Separately middle slices your pork chops so you can add your filling. Use a tablespoon to spread filling in the middle of the pork chops. Carefully close them so you don’t lose any filling.
- Cover them with flour, egg wash and breadcrumbs in that order and deep fry the schnitzels for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
Full recipe available at https://sodelicious.recipes/recipe/Cheese-and-Bacon-Filled-Pork-Schnitzel
- Pork Schnitzel