Added by Serg
Here's a tasty way to transform those packages of budget‐friendly ramen noodles into an extraordinary family favorite dish. Our Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole is the perfect weeknight dinner dish for everyone!
- 1.5 Lbs ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 (3‐ounce) packages beef‐flavored ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9‐ x 13‐inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over high heat, sauté beef and onion for 6‐8 minutes, or until browned. Stir in water and seasoning packets from noodle packages, and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft and water is almost gone. Remove from heat and stir in ketchup, mustard, and relish.
- Pour into baking dish, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 20‐25 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Casserole recipes with ground beef