Added by Serg
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 200 g Breadcrumbs
- 75 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 100 g Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- Salt And Pepper
- 250 g Peas And Sweetcorn (frozen is fine)
- 3 large Potatoes
- 50 ml Single Cream
- 50 g Butter
STEP 1: BUTTERFLY THE CHICKEN
- Butterfly the chicken breasts or flatten them out with a tenderiser.
STEP 2: COVER IN BREADCRUMBS
- Combine the flour, paprika and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese on a large plate.
- Take the chicken breasts and dip into the seasoned flour until it’s totally covered, then dip into the beaten egg until covered.
- Finally roll it in the cheesy breadcrumbs, set aside on another plate and continue until all are covered.
STEP 3: FRY UP YOUR SCHNITZELS
- Place a generous amount of oil into a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the schnitzel until golden brown on both sides.
STEP 4: SERVE UP YOUR SIDES
- Make the mash using the potatoes, cream, salt and butter. Cook the sweetcorn and peas and serve.
- Healthy chicken recipes