Added by Serg
Here is what you'll need!
BAKED POTATO CASSEROLE
- 6 russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups sour cream
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Coat potatoes with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven, and let cool. Chop into 1-inch pieces.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F/180°C.
- Lay half of the potatoes on the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle on half of the bacon, spread half of the sour cream, and sprinkle on half of the cheese. Repeat for a second layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown and the edges are crisping up.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Potato casserole