Added by Serg
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1/2 lb bacon, diced
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & diced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce (14.5 oz)
- 1 cup mozzerella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook bacon until brown and crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Drain fat and place bacon on a paper towel to absorb the grease.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain water and add pasta to greased baking dish.
- Add cooked chicken ranch dressing and Alfredo sauce to the pasta. Sprinkle both cheeses, bacon, and salt/pepper to the top of the Alfredo and place pan in oven.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Casserole recipes pasta