Added by Serg
- 1 CUP Diced cooked chicken
- 4 Strips Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 CUP Chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 CUP Chopped green onions
- 1/3 CUP Ranch dressing
- 1 CUP Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 CAN Refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, bacon, spinach, onion, dressing and 1/2 cup of the cheese until well mixed. Set aside.
- Flatten dough and fit into each muffin cup. Press around the top of dough to create a rim.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each dough-lined cup.
- Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cool 1 minute; remove to serving plate