Added by Serg
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tub pre-made pizza dough from our bakery
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced into small strips
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. On a lightly –floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a circle that fits the pizza pan. Place on pizza pan and brush edges with extra-virgin olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Once dough is pre-baked, remove from oven and begin topping with ingredients. Spread ranch dressing in an even layer over the crust. Top with minced garlic, chicken, bacon, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with fresh parsley.