Added by Serg
- 1.8 lb (850g) Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups Creamy Chicken Soup
- For Creamy Chicken Soup Recipe visit http://www.aashpazi.com/creamy-chicken-soup
- 8 oz (227g) Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Cornmeal
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Onion
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Bay Leaves
- Salt, Paprika
- Cut the onion in four and drop them in the pot along with 3 garlic cloves, bay leaves and the chicken breast, and few pinches of salt.
- Add enough boiling water to cover the chicken.
- Cover the pot with a lid, simmer for 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove the chicken breast using a stainer.
- Allow few minutes for the chicken to cool down and cut in one inch slices.
- Combine creamy chicken soup and sour cream in a bowl and stir well.
- Transfer half of the soup mixture to a bakeware.
- Arrange the chicken slices in a layer over the soup bakeware.
- Add the remaining of the soup mixture on top of the chicken slices.
- In a separate bowl, beat an egg until stiff.
- Add a pinch of paprika and quarter cup of cornmeal.
- Mash 2 garlic cloves into the bowl.
- Add milk to the mixture and continue whisking until well mixed.
- Add the mixture on top the chicken bakeware.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 350º F (177º C), bake the casserole for 35 minutes.
- Casserole recipes chicken