Added by Serg
Impress your guests with these delicious but easy-to-make Chicken Dough Balls. They are sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters, and the perfect addition to any party table!
Making Dough: (Makes 10-12 Chicken Dough Balls)
- Hot Milk - 1 cup
- Yeast - 1 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Softened Butter - 1 tbsp
- Flour (add in intervals)
- Mix all these ingredients, until a thick consistency is formed.
- *Keep adding flour in intervals, and mix.
- Cover and let it rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Grease pan with oil. Add small chunks of chicken. Season with salt and spice. Saute for 3-4 minute (until slightly cooked).
For the coating you need:
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Flour (Season flour with some chicken powder, garlic powder, and chili flakes)
- Grease your hands with oil. Take a small portion of dough (that we prepared above), and flatten it. Place a chicken chunk in the center, and pack it inside the dough.
- Coat the chicken dough ball with flour, egg, and panko breadcrumbs, respectively.
- Using the same method, make 2-3 chicken balls, thread these balls onto a skewer.
- Fry in preheated oil on a low-medium flame, until golden.
- Chicken snacks