Added by Serg
- Boneless chicken(breast): ½ kg
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: ½ tsp
- Garlic powder: 1 tsp (if you don’t have garlic powder, use crushed garlic)
- Red chilli powder: 1 ½ tsp
- Oil: for frying
- For Coating:
- All purpose flour/maida: 1 std cup
- Salt: ½ tsp + ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder: ¼ tsp
- Eggs: 2
- Bread crumbs: as per the requirement
- Cut chicken breast into thick strips.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt to these chicken strips, ½ tsp black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- Mix well, close the lid and leave this chicken for marination for about 1 hour.
- After one hour of marination, mix the chicken strips again and keep aside.
- Add 1/4th tsp salt and 1/4th tsp black pepper powder to all purpose flour or maida. Mix well.
- Add 1/4th teaspoon salt to the eggs and beat or blend well.
- Dip each marinated chicken strip into the beaten eggs, coat well with maida or all purpose flour.
- Again dip the fingers into the egg and coat well with bread crumbs.
- Repeat with the other strips
- Deep fry these coated strips or fingers into the hot oil on both sides.
- When they turn brown and crisp, remove from the oil.
- Serve hot with Mayonnaise or Tomato sauce.
- Chicken snacks