Added by Serg
- 3 cups refine flour,
- 400g chicken means,
- 2 tsp garlic - crushed
- 1 cup onions - chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves - chopped
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp oil
- - In bowl, add the all purpose flour, salt and oil and mix well.
- - Add water (little at a time) to knead the dough.
- - Keep kneading until you get a semi stiff dough, cover it with a damp cloth and keep it aside.
- - In a another bowl add chicken means, onions, garlics, coriander leaves, soya sauce, salt and oil, mix well.
- Take a small portion of the dough and using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a small disc.
- - While rolling, make sure that it is slightly thinner at the edges and thick at the centre.
- - Place the stuffing at the centre and wet the edges with water.
- - Fold the edges towards the centre similar to the method of making modak.
- - Boil enough water in a momo steamer or large container and place a strainer over it and also brush it slightly with oil. Place the momos on it and close the lid.
- Let them steam for about 10 - 12 minutes.
- Chicken snacks