Added by Gonna Want Seconds
- 8 Ounces Dried Spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 10.75 Ounces Cans Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 Fully Cooked Rotisserie Chicken Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter then saute mushrooms and onion until both are nice and soft.
- In a large bowl mix soup and sour cream until blended. And cooked mushrooms, onion, chicken and spaghetti and fold until everything is evenly coated with sauce.
- Pour spaghetti into a 9x13 dish and top with cheese. Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until casserole is heated through.
- Casserole recipes chicken