Added by YUMMY BOHRA RECIPE
Here's a quick patty recipe, good for Evening Snack, and also you can add other seasonings of your choice.
For Boiling Chicken:
- Boneless Chicken: 300g
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilly paste- 1tbsp
- salt to taste.
- Potato- 300g
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tbsp
- Chopped Garlic- 5-6
- Few Curry leaves
- 1 lemon Juice
- Chopped Coriander leaves- 1 bunch
- Black pepper powder - 2 tbsp
- 1 egg
- milk 1 tbsp
- Rava or Bread crumbs.
- Oil for Frying.
- -In a pan Add Boneless Chicken and a half glass of water, Adding Ginger, garlic and chilly paste &salt.
- -Close the lid and cook for 15-20 minutes till Chicken turns soft and water dries.
- -now Shred the Cooked Chicken and keep aside.
- -After boil Potatoes adding turmeric powder and salt.whistle for 4-5.
- -Mash Boil potatoes(no lumps) and Keep it aside.
- -in a pan heat 2 tbsp oil, splutter Cumin seeds, then add Chopped Garlic & saute till turns brown, after adding curry leaves and 1 lemon juice.
- saute for a minute.
- -Now in a Shredded Chicken add Mash Potatoes, above tempering ingredients, Chopped Coriander leaves, Pepper powder and salt to taste.
- -mix and combine well.
- -Make a round flat patty and keep it aside,
- - in a bowl break 1 egg, adding pepper powder, milk, and salt. whisk well.
- -coat patty with Rava or with bread crumbs and dip into egg mixture.
- -fry in medium heat.
Serve with your favorite chutney or sauce.
music: "Music: www.hooksounds.com