Added by Chinese delicacy-中华美食
- an appropriate amount of pork,
- an appropriate amount of enoki mushroom,
- 1 tbsp of bean paste,
- 1 teaspoon of sugar,
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce,
- Cut the pork belly into thin slices, put the pork belly in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, and freeze the hard spot.
- Flammulina velutipes cut off the roots and rinse with water
- Flammulina is rolled up with pork belly and inserted in the middle to fix the toothpick
- Put the right amount of oil in the pot, add the garlic and saute, pour the bean paste and stir-fry the red oil.
- Put the pork belly in medium heat, fry over medium heat, fry until one side and continue to fry until the pork belly micro-focus
- Raw soy and sugar, add a little water and stir evenly into the pot.
- After the fire is boiled, collect the juice from the small fire and sprinkle with chopped green onion when the pan is cooked.
- Bring out the plate, remove the toothpick, and pour the soup~
- Rolled Pork