Added by Recipe Videos
For the Pancakes:
- 100g flour
- 100g cornflour
- 500ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 16g vanilla sugar
For the Filling:
- 200g dark chocolate
- 200g butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 200g white sugar
- 200g flour
- 1 banana
- Start off with the pancakes. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Gradually pour in the milk, while stirring the mixture continuously.
- Once you’ve combined the milk with the dry ingredients, add the eggs and the vanilla sugar. Stir well.
- After heating a pan, scoop the batter onto it, making the pancakes.
- To make the chocolate filling, melt the chocolate and the butter in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, the egg yolks, and the white sugar, until it gains a creamy texture.
- Sieve the flour into the egg mixture, and stir together well.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture, spoon by spoon. Mix well.
- Arrange the pancakes in a baking pan, as you see on the picture.
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the pan, then cut up the banana into slices and put them on the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the other half of the chocolate mixture over it. Make the top of the mixture smooth.
- Fold the edges of the pancakes on top of the chocolate mixture. Then pop the baking pan into a preheated oven, bake it for 60 minutes at 180°C.
- After leaving it to rest for a few minutes, it’s ready to serve!
- Chocolate pancakes