Added by Serg
- For Chocolate Ganache:-
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 400 gms. Bittersweet chocolate grated
- 100 ml. Milk
Toppings (Fruits of your choice)
- 2 red Apples
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Dragon fruit
- ½ cup Marshmallows
- 2 Kiwis
Few pieces of marshmallows
- - Cut the fruits as shown in the video into dices and skewer them.
- - Cut marshmallows and skewer them.
- - In a pan heat milk and let it simmer.
- - Add butter and while it is melting add dark chocolate and keep stirring on a low flame until the chocolate completely melts away.
- - Once the chocolate begins to simmer, turn the flame off.
- - Transfer to a fondue pot and serve with skewered fruits.
Chocolate Fondue is ready to eat!