- Pork Belly, Garlic, Seaweed Paper, Kimchi, Red Pepper Paste, Sugar Rice
- Seasoning – 1 Sugar, 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, Rice, Black Sesame Seed
- Pork Sauce – 3 Soy Sauce, 1 Sugar, 1 Corned Syrup, 1 Mirin, Whole Garlic, 4 Tbsp Water
- Vinegar Soy Sauce – 2 Soy Sauce, 0.5 Tbsp Vinegar, Wasabi
1. Cook pork belly and 1 handful shredded garlic in a heated pan. Remove the garlic when it’s cooked.
2. Add 1 sugar, 1 corned syrup, 1 mirin, 3 soy sauce, 3 whole garlic, 4 Tbsp water and bring it to boil. Add pork belly and braise it. Cut them in bite-sizes.
3. Oil the heated pan and stir fry kimchi, 0.5 sugar, 0.5 Tbsp red pepper paste.
4. Combine 2 soy sauce, 0.5 Tbsp vinegar, wasabi.
5. Combine 1/2 sugar, 1 vinegar, black sesame seed with ready-to-eat rice and shape it into sushi rice.
6. Place pork belly on otp of sushi shaped rice and roll it with seaweed paper and place cooked garlic.
- Rolled Pork