Added by Serg
INGREDIENTS FOR 8 SERVINGS
- Cottage cheese 500g
- semolina groats 100 g
- 2 Eggs
- Sugar 100 g
- Butter 50 g
- Milk 50ml
- Softened butter rub with cottage cheese, sugar and semolina.
- Beat eggs and stir.
- Pour in milk and stir again.
- And leave for 40-45 minutes to go under cover.
- We need to semolina swelled, and grew more tender and faster to cook.
- Heat the oven to two hundred degrees.
- Spread cheese mixture into the mold, put on a baking tray, flatten and bake.
- All we'll need about twenty or thirty minutes.
- It's actually awesome tasty food that is well served with sour cream or natural honey.
- Cottage cheese casserole