Subscribe to Weelicious: http://bit.ly/_Weelicious5
Get the Weelicious cookbooks for 300 recipes like this! http://weeliciousbook.com/
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
Cottage Cheese Pancakes written recipe
1 cup cottage cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons honey or agave
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
butter, oil or oil spray
1. Place the first 4 ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the dry ingredients.
3. Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and stir until just combined.
4. Heat a large sauté pan or griddle over medium heat, lightly coat with oil or butter and pour about 1 tbsp of the mixture onto the griddle for each pancake.
5. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are set and golden.
*To Freeze: Let pancakes come to room temperature, place in a ziploc bag, label and freeze up to 3 months.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow on Pinterest:
Follow on Twitter:
Check out our Website:
And check out the Channel!
Video by Mike Ervin
Music by Bethany Weber