Added by Serg
- 12 Crepes (watch the recipe at Gastrolab!)
- Mint and fresh berries for garnish
For the Lemon curd:
- 2 large lemons
- 120 g Sugar
- 150 g Cream (30%)
- 5 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk
- Zest the lemon, squeeze lemon juice.
- Combine lemon zest, juice, sugar and cream in a glass bowl, whisk until smooth.
- Cook the curd over the bain-marie, stirring constantly, until thickened .
- Run lemon curd through a sieve and set aside to cool
- Put the crepes on a plate, serve with lemon curd, sprinkle with chopped mint, garnish with berries and serve.