Added by Green Healthy Cooking
This Cucumber Feta Salad has plenty of Mediterranean flavors! With healthy vegetables and a sweet vinaigrette dressing, it’s perfect for a quick and easy side dish.
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 1 English cucumber
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped dill
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2-1 Tbsp honey
- sea salt
- Finley slice romaine lettuce, then rinse and spin dry (make sure the lettuce is very dry so it doesn't water down the dressing later).
- Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, then again lengthwise, and cut into 1/4s (see video).
- Dice tomatoes.
- Thinly slice the red onion and then cut thin slices in half to get about 1-2 inch-long thin stripes (see video).
- Remove leaves from stems of dill, discard stems and finely chop leaves.
- Add all chopped up ingredients into a large salad bowl, add crumbled feta and olives and set aside.
- For the dressing add olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, sea salt, and pepper to a sealable container and shake until well combined.
- Add dressing to salad minutes before serving, give a good toss and enjoy!
Printable Recipe: https://greenhealthycooking.com/feta-salad/