Added by Serg
- 3 table spoons of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/4 tea spoon of salt
- 1 table spoon of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of lemon extract or vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 table spoon of powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wisk together milk,salt sugar, eggs and either lemon or vanilla extracts.
- Add flour and wisk well.
- Put your butter in a 8 inch cast iron skillet and place it in a preheated oven for about 5 minutes, or until butter is melted and bubbling. Be careful not to burn your butter.
- Pour pancake batter into hot skillet with melted butted and return to the oven.
- Bake your Dutch Baby for 16 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, you will notice that pancake will fall a little bit.
- Squeeze you 1/2 lemon directly onto pancake and dust it with powdered sugar.