Added by Serg
- ¾ Cup + 3 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ Cup oil ( Any flavorless oil)
- ½ Cup Cocoa powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl; add egg one by one, beating until well blended. add vanilla. sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt well.
- Cover; refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle, at least 6 hours.
- Heat oven to 180 c. Lightly grease the cookie sheet or line with parchment paper Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat.
- Place about 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly and tops are crackled.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Makes about 16 cookies.
- Cookies recipe in microwave