Added by PBJVintageCookingVidz2
- 30-35 Deveined Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Old Bay
- 1/2 Tsp Cajun
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Place frozen shrimp in a bowl and cover with cool water. Add 1 tsp salt and allow the shrimp to soak until they defrost.
- Remove skin, then drain water.
- Season shrimp with salt, old bay, cajun seasoning, and pepper then massage seasonings in well.
- Add eggs and milk to a bowl, then whisk for 45 seconds.
- Coat shrimp with flour, then shake off excess flour.
- Dip shrimp into an egg wash, then drain excess egg.
- Coat shrimp well with Italian breadcrumbs then set aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place a pot over high heat. Preheat oil for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Add shrimp and fry for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Once done, sit shrimp aside on a paper toweled plate to drain excess oil.
- For cocktail sauce, combine ketchup with sriracha and stir in well.
- Fish and seafood