Added by Serg
Makes 6 cupcakes
- 40g salted butter, (soften) / 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 28g, 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 large, 2 small bananas, (very ripe)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp whole milk / evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup, 80g cake flour
- 1/4 tsp, 1g baking soda
- 1/2 tsp, 2g baking powder
- 100g chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp cake flour
- In a large bowl, Mix together butter, a pinch of sea salt, sugar and bananas.
- Use the bottom of a spoon press down on the banana, continue until the banana is well mashed.
- Add vanilla extract, milk and sieved cake flour, baking powder and baking soda into a same bowl.
- Use a whisk or a fork to beat them well until combined. Rest for at least 10 minutes before baking.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Scoop batter into prepared pan and top cupcakes with banana slices, chocolate chips or just plain as you desire.
- Bake in no preheated oven, 170°C for 23 minutes.